Pitchero: Grassroots Heroes
Position Pitchero as ‘the authority in grassroots sport’, raising the company’s profile amongst consumers and in the sports industry.
As the driving force in grassroots sports technology, subscription-based platform Pitchero supplies 70,000 amateur and semi-professional football, cricket, rugby, hockey and netball teams with the digital infrastructure to operate and grow.
We work with Pitchero on several fronts to engage their target audience and position the brand within the sports industry:
• Launching the new Play app (which enables grass roots fans to seamlessly capture, edit and share content) through PR activity
• Negotiating content placement opportunities in traditional and digital channels
• Activating Pitchero’s partnerships with individual ambassadors, leagues and national governing bodies
• Creative content development, designed to engage end users through social media
• Raising the profile of Pitchero in business and industry media, through targeted story placement and interviews
• 36 pieces of media coverage generated for Pitchero Play
• Branded content featured on Goal.com, 90min and Yahoo.com, reaching an audience of 50m
• Pitchero business featured in the Daily Mail, Express, Independent and Sport Techie, positioning Pitchero as the #1 grassroots sports network